A starting point for research on gender studies topics for Castleton students, facilitating access to resources on gender-related topics.
Reprints the tables of contents pages of over 150 magazines and journals on a quarterly basis. Sample cover:
See the tabs above
1) Your challenge is NOT to find *something* on your topic, it's to find the most appropriate information–of the best quality–for your task! You won't necessarily use the first materials you find.
2) Choose a topic that's meaningful to you personally.
3) Use Advanced Search for more control over your search.
4) Start your research early
5) If you find a good, relevant source, look at the references at the end for additional relevant material.
The film is based on a book of the same title. Castleton's library has the DVD (#2399). The library's copy of the book is at 362.83091724 K898h in the downstairs stacks.
Watch the trailer here: